Making an error in selection in your organisation will cost you anywhere between 4 and 14 times the base salary of the individual (and untold collateral damage).
The benefits of getting a hire right are almost incalculable.
Every year harassed and busy managers in your organisation will make selection mistakes, often because they have a key position to fill quickly and they are desperate to find the right person.
We can't make an exact prediction for you. We don't know exactly how your new recruit will perform in role. However, we can be certain that we will, on average, increase your chances of selecting a successful candidate by a factor of 5.
So how do we do it?
- We rigorously assess what is required for the role, and determine what makes the critical difference between mediocre and stellar performance.
- We recommend solutions appropriate for the role. This may include tests, simulations and questionnaires, telephone interviews or full day long executive assessments or assessment centres.
- We only use Chartered Occupational Psychologists for selection, all of whom have previously worked for test publishing consultancies, and can therefore recommend the right psychometric test, questionnaire or work simulation.
- Because we operate independently from test publishers, we have the widest selection of tests, questionnaires and work simulations to choose from.
- We give an in-depth overview, outlining exactly where each candidate is likely to excel, and where they may fail or will require on-going support. We can also assess cultural fit.
- In addition to guiding selection decisions, our outputs can also form the basis of detailed development plans.